Saturday, October 5, 2013

Two weeks completed!

What a joy to take a break today and tomorrow!  As much as I am loving the experience, being home and chillin' is a real treat!  Of course there are always chores and real life stuff to handle, but I see the value in the balance of having some time at home to myself. 

Yes, I do call this home.  I feel SO VERY FORTUNATE to have found Kim's home as my base to work from.  Having all of the creature comforts here (which is a BUNCH more than Dennis and Muggins have right now) gives me the space and energy to rejuvenate so I can keep going through the process. 

It has occurred to me that I haven't shared an image of WHERE I am everyday.  Hopefully these visuals will help ~

Our main yoga room where all of the practices
and most of the lectures take place. 
 
 
This small retail section
is connected to the yoga room.


 Here are all of our mats, blankets, blocks
boosters, and pillows
 
 
This is the Yurt and part of the garden
on the west side of the yoga building.
I love our sessions in the yurt ~
especially at night. 
 
 
We eat our meals on the east side
of the yoga building.
Breakfast is eaten in the dining area inside, and 
all of the lunches are served and eaten outside. 
 
 
Speaking of food, I have discovered that I LOVE Indian food (Shruthi is our Indian Ayurvedic chef) and it has all been delicious.  I've discovered all sorts of healthy food choices including herb coffee, Sunflower butter, ghee, hemp milk, coconut water ~ just to name a few.  I'm excited to experiment on my own WHEN we get our kitchen back. 
 
I talked to Dennis today.  The remodel is coming along beautifully, but the house will surely not be completed by the time I get home.  I'm actually happy about that as it will disallow me from falling right back into my comfort patterns.   
 
It's dark now and I just returned from a pedicure (it felt good, but it was not as good as my Tony in Sahuarita!).  What a pleasant surprise to walk into my door and find that Kim had lit this for me in my living area ....
 
 
It is chilly tonight, so I'm going to curl up with a bowl of popcorn and watch one of Kim's spiritual movies.
 
The only thing missing is Dennis and Mr. Muggins. 
 
Diana

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment