Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Last Weekend in Sedona (at least for THIS visit!)

It is Sunday night already!  Where did the weekend go?  Oh ~ that's right ... preparing my presentation and SHOPPING.  God Bless the Sedona Goodwill store!!

All kidding aside, it was a wonderful weekend.  By the time I got home on Saturday, I did a little laundry, got caught up with Dennis and the remodel update, and then it was time to get ready for Oktoberfest with my roommate, Kim, and her friends.

Nothing like falling off the Ayurvedic Wagon in one fell swoop ...


Let me assure you that I did NOT drink that entire beer, but instead swapped half of it for a lovely glass of red wine.  And that bratwurst ... the bread stayed on my plate.  Of course I did finish off the evening with a quarter of a giant pretzel with mustard.  IT TASTED SO GOOD!!!

The best part of it all ~ I STILL felt great this morning!

Here is a photo of my roommate, Kim, with her friend, Linda, who gifted us with the tickets to the event.  Kim is on the right. 


Kim is such a sweetheart ~ over the 4 weeks that I've been here, we've become friends, for sure.  She has taught me so much, and tonight she allowed me to show her how to create a blog.  When she really gets going on it, I will share the address with you as she has many valuable ideas to share.  She is incredibly talented in many arenas!

So here I am on The Eve of my last day and a half at 7 Centers.  I do still need to get up at 3:45AM tomorrow and Tuesday for a 5AM start.  I prepped most of my presentation this morning, but will tweak it more tomorrow evening.  Did you know that you breathe 21,600 times per day??

I send heartfelt thanks to my family and friends; I feel so supported and loved. 

CARPE MOMENTO.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment