Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday night sign-off ...

What a lovely weekend up here in Sedona!  The weather the last few days has been heavenly and I've so enjoyed having time to myself. 

I explored a little bit today, went to an Art Show, and ended up at my favorite place ... GOODWILL.  They have a really big one here with some really nice clothes.  I bought 3 tops for only $10!!!  This will definitely be part of my ritual for my remaining two weekends.

I got about 2 hours of studying in this afternoon.  So cozy, all propped up on my bed with my newly discovered favorite mantra playing.  It's 22 minutes and SO SOOTHING to my soul.  If you click on the link below, you can download it to your computer and have it for yourself.  Please let me know what you think of it ~

Ong So Hung Mantra

The meaning of the mantra is Creative Consciousness I Am That. 


The culmination of my day was getting a massage from my roommate, right here in my own home.  She is a Licensed Massage Therapist who works at Mii Amo Spa, and she also has a massage room for private clients in her home.  IT WAS FANTASTIC.

She's instructed me to take a leisurely Epsom Salt Bath tonight, so I'm shutting my computer down for the week and heading to my bath now. 

I can't believe that two weeks of my training are already done.  The time here seems long, but also short at the same time.  I miss Dennis and Muggins very much, but I'm staying in the moment as "we may never pass this way again".

Carpe Momento ...

No comments:

Post a Comment