Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It is DONE!

... as I have completed and graduated from the 30 day Yoga Teacher Training Program from Seven Centers Arts in Sedona.


It was a very emotional and moving day, knowing that this incredibly unique and life-changing experience was coming to an end.  There were hugs and tears all around our new-found family. 

7 Centers Yoga Arts is a top-notch school with an incredible staff and I would recommend the program to anyone who wants to WAKE UP and re-evaluate their life.  I was exposed to and learned so much during this time that tonight I feel stunned, but happy.  Now I just need some time to assimilate all that I've learned and to be dedicated to my personal yoga practice and discipline.

I could never have done this without the unfailing support of Dennis and my family and friends.  I so appreciate everyone respecting my techno silence while I fully focused on the training.   I have felt loved and supported throughout the entire experience, and I am deeply humbled and grateful to be surrounded by such Love. 

I will REALLY MISS seeing my new friends from school ~ but I know I  have made lifelong connections.  This is the first time I am TRULY grateful for Facebook as a communication tool. 

I will admit, however, that I am tired.  What a blessing that my roommate, Kim, talked me into staying ONE MORE DAY to regroup.  She is so wise ...

Will be back in my own bed (albeit on the hide-a-bed in our AZ Room due to the remodel) by Thursday night.  But I don't care ... THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

My Love To All ~
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment