Friday, September 20, 2013

I Have Arrived!

Thanks to everyone's good wishes for a safe drive to Sedona, I slip-streamed all the way up here.  Thank you for protecting me with your good energy!

I arrived around 4PM, but took some time to enjoy the scenery before coming to my temporary home. 



My roommate, Kim, is a lovely person, and her cat, Buddy, took to me right away.  Of course I immediately invited him to sleep with me.  Oh how I hope that happens while I'm here!
 
She gave me a tour of my quarters and I was REALLY SURPRISED.  My private entrance in the back takes me into a family room with a flat screen TV, a big double-sink bathroom, and a very comfortable bedroom with lots of closets and drawers.  And the bonus ~ my entrance includes a private patio with a table and chairs!  This is DEFINITELY going to work for me!
 
And she is so thoughtful ~ she put flowers in my room with a welcome card.  I decided to make that dresser top my altar ...
 
 
I'm sure this will evolve and expand during my time here.
 
So it all starts tomorrow at 9AM.  The house is already quiet so I think I'll follow that cue.  I'd love to go outside to check out the full moon, but I don't want to disturb Kim on the FIRST night!
 
I'm grateful for the lovely evening Dennis and I had outside last night together.  It was MAGICAL under that moon!
 
So good night to all ~ may we all have sweet dreams.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It looks like you have a lovely space to call home for awhile! And how AWESOME that you have your own patio!

    Let the adventure begin!

    ReplyDelete