Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday night sharing

This week has been one of the most meaningful weeks of my life.  I am finding my inner joy again!

I couldn't have chosen a better school for me. Certainly the locale is beautiful, even though I've had very little chance to explore.  The instructors are deep, open and inviting, and there is no stupid question.  I feel very free to speak my mind and ask any question.  The school itself is the perfect size ~ not too big, and feels so much like home, even after only 5 days.

The other students are also a wonderful blend of flavors.  I did confirm today that I am the oldest, with Rick close behind me by 3 months.  Three women are just turning 50, and the balance are in their 20's and 30's.  Everyone is warming up so nicely and we are really moving into a family unit.  I think most of us have had our moments of tears, and there is great respect and quiet compassion from everyone as we all go through our process. 

I have always felt a deep sense of spirituality in my life, and we are being taught the true spiritual meaning of yoga.  I feel like I've been plugged in and my body, mind and spirit are coming alive again.  I'm in deep gratitude. 

We do get a little break tomorrow ~ instead of getting up at 3:45AM (which I LOVE, by the way), I don't have to get up until 5:45AM.  Our class tomorrow is only from 6:30 to 9:30, so I'll enjoy my first almost full day off.  Sunday will also be a short one ~ 7:00 to 8:30AM as we're doing another big cleanse.  That will certainly be the day to get my home chores done and relax, and my intent is to share more about my experience. 

I hope this week has been a good one for all.  Even though I have been unplugged from the Internet, my heart is full knowing I am loved.

Diana







No comments:

Post a Comment